Thursday, January 13, 2011

Having a Lot of Fun: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries

Don't expect to see Kim Kardashian's newest beau, New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, on her latest reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take New York. But, she is quite serious about the hunky basketball pro.

"I met him towards the end of filming the show," said Kardashian, explaining to People magazine why Humphries won't be on the show. "I'm having a lot of fun [with him]."

The show will, however, show Kim attempting to find Mr. Right as she turns 30. "I'm showing a lot of my dating life, which I've never really done before," she said. "I mean you've seen bits and pieces of my relationships before, but you've never really seen me being single and doing whatever I want to do."

As for finding love in front of a camera, Kardashian admitted it's difficult, but she has faith. "I never think love is hard," she says. "I think if it's meant to be, it's meant to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment