Sunday, January 16, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Ditches Red Hair After 9 Days

Khloe Kardashian debuted her new amber haircolor at the People's Choice Awards just over a week ago, but the reality starlet is already back to brunette. Apparently the latest dye job wasn't exactly her choice, though.

A source told Us magazine: "Khloe starts filming her show with Lamar [Odom] and E! wanted her to stay consistent all season. It was a test run. She loved it."

Khloe and her hubby are slated to star in their own reality series, which will focus on their married life -- and everyone thinks she'll also reveal she's pregnant at some point on the show. That's TBD, though. For now, we do know she'll be brunette.

Khloe tweeted yesterday after dying her hair Saturday: "I had to dye my hair back to brown. I love being a brunette, don't get me wrong, but red was so much fun! I was only red for a like a week. The red was too short-lived! I'll be a redhead again, but today I'm being a brat because I want my red hair back now."

But, she didn't always seem too happy about being a redhead, despite her recent Twitter gripe.

"I still get taken aback every time I see pics of myself with my new red hair," she wrote on her blog last week. "I literally didn't recognize myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment