Friday, April 22, 2011

Leeza Gibbons Gets Married

Leeza Gibbons has a great story, but the television personality has been keeping in the family - until now.

Gibbons, 54, quietly Wed Steven Fenton, 41, at midnight Wednesday on the roof of Mount Hotel in Beverly Hills, where they had their first date. The only guests at the intimate, candlelit ceremony - held before a fireplace with white roses to the couple's home in Beverly Hills - was the bride's three children: Lexi, 21, 19 Troy, and Nathan 13

"We live in a fairy tale," Gibbons tells PEOPLE exclusively. "We have so much respect for each other and become stronger together ... always so grateful to have had a second chance is love."

Fenton added: "Leeza is the nicest person I have known is that compassion that I see every day in their children My life is complete ..."

Lexi and Troy were both ordained online so they can judge the marriage of their mother. Nathan presided over the release of the Rings, where the five overlapping bands representing each family member. Leeza and Lexi both wore dresses by designer Sue Wong.

"On my first appointment with Steve, he was 38 and I was 51 ... Now three years later I am finally able to embrace my inner cougar! "Said Gibbons, who in addition to his PBS show my generation is busy with her makeup line Sheer Cover.

Gibbons met with Fenton, a former president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education set up a blind date, after more than two years ago. The couple became engaged in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment