Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe: I Won't Move To Hollywood

Daniel Radcliffe has no plans to quit his native U.K. for the sunnier climes of Hollywood - because everything he loves is in London. The actor has completed his last ever scenes as boy wizard Harry Potter and the final installment of the franchise will be out next year, spelling the end of the hugely successful series.

But the star is adamant he will not relocate to Los Angeles in a bid to boost his movie career. He says, "My American accent is good but I don't think I could ever live in the United States. It's beautiful in California and the sun is shining, but I'm English and love London. I love my life there and my friends. I'd love to make a movie in Los Angeles but I can't see myself moving here permanently."

Though Daniel doesn’t think he will ever move to the US for good, his work takes him out of London quite often and he is looking forward to tackling a variety of projects all over the world now that his work on the Harry Potter franchise is complete.He said in an interview with the Daily Mirror newspaper: “You’re presented with a choice. You can either be fearful about the future or you can meet it head on.

“I don’t just want to do big movies, I want to do anything interesting and different.I’ve done the big movie thing for 10 years now. I’m ready to do something smaller.”

No comments:

Post a Comment