Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mila Kunis And Macaulay Culkin Split

Black Swan star Mila Kunis and her Hollywood beau Macaulay Culkin have split after an eight-year relationship, a rep for the pair has confirmed.

It’s thought the couple could have parted ways more than six months ago, but kept the break-up a secret as Mila took centre stage to promote her latest movie.

The rising star– who has recently been nominated for a Golden Globe for her ballet-themed Black Swan role – began dating Macaulay back in 2002, but the pair have since stayed out of the spotlight.

Last year, Mila was forced to shoot down engagement rumours, revealing she wasn’t sure she would ever marry.

Mila Kunis - Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin split - Black Swan - Celebrity News - Marie Claire

‘Not to say that I don't believe in it, but it's just not something that's important to me,’ she told BlackBook.

'But I will have children. I'm too selfish to have them now, but when I do, I don't feel like I need to be married.

'I need to have a person in my life who will care for me and my children, nothing else.'

No comments:

Post a Comment