Friday, January 7, 2011

Mila Kunis: 'I Was a Very Late Bloomer'

Mila Kunis says she was a "very late bloomer," and it took her a while to feel comfortable in her own skin. Still, she said she's always known what she wanted in her sex life.

She said: "There was no need to experiment because I knew what I wanted. I was a very late bloomer, so it took me a long time to become comfortable with who I was, physically and sexually, but once I did, I knew what I liked. All my friends were experimenting around me, though. I actually live vicariously through the characters I play. I love that I get to live all these different little lives."

Though she's never really experimented with her sexuality, she says she's always been somehow involved in the gay community.

She told The Advocate magazine: "I grew up in West Hollywood, in the heart of the gay community, so I've always been attuned with the gays. I've often been told I'm a gay man in a woman's body. I'm a massive "fairy princess," as I like to call it."

No comments:

Post a Comment