Friday, April 8, 2011

Robert Pattinson Plans For Revenge Against The Key Paparazzi

Robert Pattinson was a relatively unknown actor before landing the role of the life of Edward Cullen, the Twilight series, now that the paparazzi follow her every move is quite strange - not to mention annoying. Yes, it's already plotting how to get back to the photographers while she was a bit 'removed from the spotlight.

The handsome British Elle.com said: "You know, when everything is dry and almost no paparazzi around - I do not know, 15 years or so - I like the idea of ​​a paparazzo out and try to have an idea and beat me the s ** t from him. I mean - from anywhere - even if my picture is not worth anything ... and I spent all my money, I can sue!

Pattinson, whose next role is opposite Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon in the romantic drama "Water for Elephants, has developed unusual techniques to try to stop the paparazzi.

He revealed: "A number of paparazzi following me, and I thought that the best way to manage the state to stop my car in the street and say, 'I'm not leaving, I'm not going to talk to you more. "They all had p *** off and because they can not simply continue with the same image. We were on the catwalk in Venice, and continue to try to get all these drug dealers to come up with a machine. I was just, 'Oh my God, this is absurd. "

No comments:

Post a Comment