Sunday, December 19, 2010

Michael Buble Wants to Have a 'Perfect' Wedding Day

Michael Buble's wedding is in 4 months, and now he's getting a bit nervous about walking down the aisle. It's not cold feet or anything -- he just wants the wedding to be perfect for his beautiful bride! Aw.

The Canadian singer is set to tie the knot with Argentinean beauty Luisana Lopilato on April 6, 2011 and there's a lot to be done before the big day!

In an interview with British TV show Daybreak, Michael said: “It’s only four months away and now I’m starting to get a little nervous.

The truth is I know that for a lot of women, this is what they dream of – that day – and I know that that’s a big deal for them in their life and they want it to be perfect. I’m a boy, I didn’t grow up thinking about my wedding day, so for me, I just want it to be good for her. Really, I just want her to feel like she’s had the perfect day.”

The 35-year-old star has also revealed he will not be singing at the reception, because Luisana has insisted on being entertained by Argentine-Venezuelan singer Ricardo Montaner. He added: “I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, ‘I want Ricardo Montaner’. So now I’ve got Ricardo Montaner coming.”

The "Haven't Met You Yet" hitmaker - who has been dating Luisana since 2008 - recently revealed the couple plan to have two weddings so both their families can be in attendance.
Michael explained: "We are doing one in Argentina and that's for her close family, and then we are doing one in Vancouver."

No comments:

Post a Comment