Friday, December 24, 2010

Ricky Martin Is Thinking About Adopting

Ricky Martin wants to expand his family, and thinks adoption could be next. He currently has two-year-old twins, and might be open to adding to the fam down the road.

He said: “Adoption is beautiful – give it a try. Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step.”

Ricky is looking forward to Christmas with his young sons but said although he will teach them his holiday traditions, they are still too young to really appreciate what it is all about.

He told US TV show Extra: “Now it’s not about me, it’s about my children. The holidays are for them. I guess I’ll get up early in the morning – they’re only two years old so I’m teaching them what the holidays are all about. This is really their first Christmas so let’s wait and see.

Ricky will celebrate his 39th birthday on Christmas Eve but he doesn’t mind having his special day so close to Christmas because he already has everything he wants. When asked if he would prefer his birthday not to be so close to Christmas he said: No I don’t think about that I’ve been very lucky. I just want my children to be happy and to be healthy. And I guess that’s my wish."

No comments:

Post a Comment