Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kim Kardashian Is Back To The Gym

Kim Kardashian is too mucs busy from last few weeks that she did not found the time to hit the gym yet. She tweeted bright and early this morning that she's getting her exercise routine back on track.

She Tweeted last Saturday "I hit the gym hard today!!!! I fell off for 8 weeks in NYC BUT IM BAAAACKKKK!"

Perhaps she was inspired to get back to exercising after overdoing it on Turkey Day. She tweeted: "We ate too much! RT @KendallJenner just ate so much food with my whole fam! that food was amazing! :D thanksgiving is the best!! "

Kim's a petite gal (5 foot 2) and has learned to love her signature curves over the last few years.

"I never knew to embrace curves," she said. "I looked at my aunt and cousins and saw these Armenian women with big butts and boobs, and I didn't really realize how attractive it actually was then. Your perspective grows."

No comments:

Post a Comment