Saturday, December 4, 2010

Anne Hathaway Wants To Star In A Shakespeare Play

The Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway has revealed that she is eager to star in Shakespeare stage productions.

She wants to test herself on the stage and would readily accept a role in any of the 16th century English playwright's works if she was offered. She also a huge admirer for the 19th century Norwegian playwright-and-theatre director Henrik Ibsen, reports contactmusic.com.

Asked what she wants to do next in her career, she revealed: "Most of Shakespeare and pretty much all of Ibsen.

"Most of the roles I'd love to play are in the theatre. In terms of my career, I would like to kill an alien at some point. I would like to drive a spaceship and maybe be a spy. I'd like to kick a little a*s."

Although she is one of the most talented actresses of her generation, the actress isn't good at everything and admits she is a terrible driver.

Anne, 28, is more comfortable in the saddle than she is behind the wheel of a car.

In an interview with the December issue of Gotham magazine, she said: "I like to ride horses -- it is pure joy. I can't tolerate spicy food -- I have a weak stomach. Oh, and I'm a terrible driver. Like, absolutely horrible. Like, absolutely horrible. Like, fear the road if I'm on it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment